You might ask yourself why should I buy from Andy Smith rather than another fine art photographer.
Here are eight reasons:
1) I do all of my own work beginning with taking the image to processing it on the computer to printing it on canvas or paper to making the canvas stretchers to stretching and laminating the canvas. Nothing is sent out.
2) I use the finest materials available from premium canvas and art paper to archival pigment based ink to the top of the line inkjet printer, the 44 inch Epson 9900.
3) My canvas stretchers are made from sustainably harvested poplar, a hardwood unlike less expensive stretchers made from pine or fir. These are much less likely to warp.
4) Much of my photography is local or regional since a large part of my mission is to help people see the beauty that is near where they live. My home eco-region is the Delaware River Watershed. I also do much photography in neighboring south Jersey.
5) I am committed to operate a business that gives back to the community where I live and does everything possible to protect the earth from additional environmental harm. I drive a hybrid vehicle and use 100% solar and wind energy for electricity.
6) Andy Smith Photography is one of 70 founding certified B Corporations, a rapidly growing community of over 2000 businesses around the globe committed to making the world a better place for everyone, restoring the environment, and being an exemplary business that serves the needs of people and not simply a profit maker.
7) I am a founding (now emeritus) board member of theSustainable Business Network of Greater Philadelphia, a group of local and regionally based businesses seeking to create a vibrant local and regional economy that does business in a way that enhances the environment and the community where it is located.
8) Andy Smith Photography gives 10% of revenues to organizations and activities that support inclusivity and sustainability, building a better world for everyone and everything.
The presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
Each product that I ship is inspected for visible defects. I warrant the product to be free from defects at the time of shipment, and guarantee that you will be completely satisfied with any product you order. If you are not, the product will be promptly replaced or your money refunded, at your choice, less shipping and handling. Product must be returned within 30 days of shipment.
Verified Secure Website with Safe Checkout
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
Verified Archival Materials Used
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this Art Seller has published information about the archival materials used to create their products in an effort to provide transparency to buyers.
Description from Merchant:
All paper and canvas Images are printed using an Epson Stylus Pro 9900 printer with archival pigment ink estimated to have a fade-resistant life of 70-100 years. In addition canvas prints on Epson Exhibition Canvas are coated with two layers of an anti-fading satin finish UV glaze. Paper prints are produced on Canson Infinty Baryta Photographique with a satin finish. It is acid-free museum grade paper created without optical brightening agents.